ARTICLE 14: PROHIBITED PERSONNEL PRACTICES
· PDF 檔案Art 14 – Page 1 ARTICLE 14: PROHIBITED PERSONNEL PRACTICES DEFINITIONS 14.1 For the purpose of this Article, and in accordance with Chapter 1, Section 105 of the Act, amended and in accordance with 5 U.S.C. 2302, prohibited personnel practice
5 U.S.C. § 2302 (2014)
2302. Prohibited personnel practices (a)(1) For the purpose of this title, “prohibited personnel practice” means any action described in subsection (b). (2) For the purpose of this section— (A) “personnel action” means— (i) an appointment; (ii) a promotion; (iii) an
Prohibited Personnel Practices
· PDF 檔案Catch-all Prohibited Personnel Practice Taking or failing to take personnel action, in violation of a law, rule, or regulation that implements or directly concerns a merit system principle— 5 U.S.C. 2302(b)(12) Unlike other Prohibited Personnel Practices
5 CFR § 1203.2 – Definitions.
(a) Invalid regulation means a regulation that has been issued by OPM, and that, on its face, would require an employee to commit a prohibited personnel practice if any agency implemented the regulation. (b) Invalidly implemented regulation means a regulation, issued by OPM, whose implementation by an agency has required an employee to commit a prohibited personnel practice.
Federal Merit System Principles and Prohibited …
Federal Merit System Principles and Prohibited Personnel (25 Practices Wallet Card) [Office of Personnel Management (U.S.)] on Amazon.com. *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers. Federal Merit System Principles and Prohibited Personnel (25 Practices Wallet
UNITED STATES OFFICE OF PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT
· PDF 檔案OPM Inspector General to Investigate Allegations of Prohibited Personnel Practices at the Office of Special Counsel Washington, D.C. -In his capacity as Chair of the President’s Council on Integrity and Efficiency Clay Iohnson ill has referred a
Guidelines on Processing Certain Appointments and Awards …
· PDF 檔案OPM and Federal agencies share basic responsibility for ensuring all personnel actions adhere to the Federal merit principles at 5 U.S.C. 2301 and remain free of any prohibited personnel practices set forth at 5 U.S.C. 2302. During an election period, these
How Common are Prohibited Personnel Practices? – …
· When we add other types of actions that might lead to perceptions of prohibited personnel practices, such as disciplinary actions, the number of potential PPPs goes up dramatically. Add in the number of non-selections that accompany every hire (assume a minimum of 10 per hire, with the actual number probably being much higher), and the number actions that might precipitate a PPP complaint …
Prohibited Personnel Practices
Download Prohibited Personnel Practices (PPP) Complaint Form (OSC-11). This form can also be used to complain retaliation for whistleblowing. The following practices are prohibited by the federal government agencies under the Prohibited Personnel Practices
• Prohibited Personnel Practices: the MSPB has jurisdiction to hear complaints alleging that an agency committed a prohibited personnel practice, such as firing an employee for whistleblowing activity.
M$y 1987 PERSONNEL Activities of OPM and MSPB, Fiscal Year
· PDF 檔案in light of merit system principles and prohibited personnel practices. Taken together, these reports constitute our annual reporting effort in compliance with Title I of the act. Appended to this letter are brief descriptions of (1) the reports we
OPM/GOVT-7 > Defense Privacy, Civil Liberties, and …
into allegations of prohibited personnel practices, and such other functions; e.g., as prescribed in 5 U.S.C. chapter 12, national origin, and disability status data may be obtained from the OPM/GOVT-1, General Personnel Records system).
A Growing Number of Feds Think They’ve Seen …
Sex-based discrimination increased the most of all prohibited personnel practices witnessed or experienced by survey respondents, increasing from 11.7% in 2010 to 19.9% in 2016.
· PDF 檔案 · (3) Ensure the program complies with applicable law, regulations, and OPM guidance, including the merit system principles and prohibited personnel practices; (4) Review, direct, and approve agencies’ internal policies and procedures;
GAO-10-688 Personnel Practices: Conversions of Employees from Political …
· PDF 檔案GAO recommends that OPM review five of the seven conversions GAO identified where it appears that certain agencies did not adhere to merit system principles, did not follow proper procedures, or may have engaged in prohibited personnel practices, and determine
United States Office of Personnel Management Rider Information …
· PDF 檔案The Office of Personnel Management is offering a reprint of The Merit System Principles Wallet Card. The Card is a credit card sized durable plastic card listing the adapted language of all nine Merit System Principles and twelve Prohibited Personnel Practices